Lost in Oblivion

Monday, April 03, 2006

High Time... The thought of putting a Blogging strategy together... should use to the full advantage... Today, more or less was a BACK ANSWER DAY ... back answering to the Mummy was big achievement... and answering, opening mouth for words to flow was even bigger in front of fairy God Mother...

It was a happy day since also India won the series against England with a lead of 3-0. But then sadness sets, coming back to the micro environment, it has been difficult day for me to manage things around me. It is not easy to say NO, but it is even more difficult to put thoughts together to write this... I hating thinking, censoring thoughts, putting it down in Black and White...

Start by saying that I am in the wrong profession, seen so many other people that are really doing good, when the question rises as to what is the future of this preofession or what do you take out from this job... I feel like teenager been asked what do you want to be when you grow up? here my asnwer was like that of a con artist to be everything... so i choose this job where in i have te keep meeting people and new people, keeping on talking to them, convincing them that what I am trying to sell t0 them os beneficial to them... I feel like a complete loser, I feel that i am cheating them of something, I feel i am trying to take away something precious from them for my own personal, selffish benefit.... Would'nt that be called Marketing ina very simple management jargon.

Looking at this world, i want be able to hitch hike and travel across India. Made plans, have done the basic framework to do so just need to let go of things... but then i see myself being caught up in them like a unsuspecting little creature falls into the web of a giant spider...that is life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home