Lost in Oblivion

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

On the work front, today was a great day.... till mother calls me up and ruins it... hate the way she talks. Now I clearly understand what my mummy use to tell me "the way u talk to me, i have never even to spoken to servants with that amount of rudeness". I was working to get a responses filled forthe marketing weirdo for Economic Times, cover story in R.A.G.E., interview with industry spokesperson in CRN and a television interview with Channel 7. In between worked on networks, that reminds to get tickets isssued on network client...

Best thing to me is in the late evening at around 2230hrs i get to speak to my chief mentor... I have all praises for him... I know I am too smal to praise, but the last time when we were in a meeting with him, I was like giggling like a teenager who just saw John Abraham and could not stop thinking about it, till he called and asked "Why were you smiling through out the meeting?" Mind you it just a telephonic conference call and he knew it. I was quite surprised when I replied, "Because i get to hear your voice, and please do not flatter yourself, it just that after a very long time I was able to hear you." that's it. I sometimes do not know, if I can categorise my reply as witty or not. If it is, i am unable to comprehend from where do I get this... it must be plainly the company...

Jumping to the other side of my life... carefree... watching movies and reading all the books ever published for pure entertainment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home