Lost in Oblivion

Monday, May 01, 2006

The most difficult thing in the world to do is to let go of something or someone... I just do not know... what to do? Why do I have to go through this ordeal? Why me? I would never be able to gauge how you would be feel right now, a bit of anger, a bit of betrayal, a bit of loss, a bit of "no hope", I feel the same.. here I think you were always right I will never be able to stay to my commitment/s, I am afraid of losing, I am a complete loser, therefore I hate my everything.

Do not understand why am I being tested? I am so sorry you had to be a part of this... I so hate him... the only way i can hurt him is to hurt my self so badly that he will be sorry for the rest of his life. I have already into smoking, a cigratte a week, now surely the frequency will increase. Need to know how else I will be punishing myself. The to do is kill myself, it is so worthless not having you around. But then of course I have not given you anything that will make you face your parents. Your parents were so right about me from Day I that I will be a complete loser... You should have listened to them... they were also right that i will chicken out...You should have listened then...

If we still have a chance together, I do not think you would be able to think of very highly of me... my parents for sure will not make you feel welcome. I dont think i will be able to survive with the thoughts running in and around. I am surely doing to die

I so lost right now its like that I am on a boat in a lake and suddenly i see nothing around me other than a thick fog. I am unable to see anything, unable to make the right decisions so as to which way should I go... me decisions are balancing on a tight rope that i am walking all alone wiating when will I fall? When will a crack? When will i be able to get out of the fog? At least you were strongher than me. you have the capablity and capacity to pull it off.... look at me I complete loser? A complete born failure...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not your fault. I still love u. am still waiting to hear ur voice. cant believe that u gave up so easily, didnt try to get back. i must hav meant so little to ur life...

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont blame urself... that will solve nothing. try to find a solution if u can. u r big and strong now... live like a man. at least make urself proud. u always had chances baby. u still hav. y r u giving it all up?

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waiting for your comment...

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can see that u r clearly not accessing ur blog anymore? wats up? the cause of all frustrations is out of ur life for good?

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was waiting for your valuable comments... not writing any more because I know you are reading.. I do not know if I should telling you everything

5:26 AM  
Blogger OneViSh said...

hi
sorry haven't been blogging since some time.
am looking at some civic issues. i plan to find out more about hawking laws. i think it is one of the main causes for the state of mess our city is in.
will share more...

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how depressing are you...

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home