Lost in Oblivion

Sunday, December 10, 2006

I realised that if you want to refuse just refuse… if you want to be with yourself just say it… you would not have to feel guilty about it… today was a really really long day…

Why do we need to be manipulative? That would surely make me more assertive… for being assertive I will have to aim to be aggressive then only I will be able to reach the point of being assertive. Coming back to being manipulative – methinks any sales, marketing job would manipulative because at the end of the day, we want to convince people to buy our product, experience our service and even more give us constructive feedback.
Please note the constructive – so that if its positive, please pass on the goodwill to others; if it’s a bad experience, please tell us how to improve it.

Is’nt everybody in the world do a same thing… so basically at the individual I need to aim for being manipulative, then aggressive and eventually I might be able to reach somewhere of being assertive. Is it because that I am lazy? Is it because have no interest in a particular topic of discussion? Or is it just me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home