Lost in Oblivion

Monday, January 22, 2007

What is worse than 'change'?
when you are not prepared or you not ready to embrace it....

somebody said that, somewhere... would not take credit for it...

The whole point is how things change... people leaving is my issue...

my best friend, i am not talking to him, cos i am a loser and more than that i am ashamed..

my travel partner left me, would not like to say high and dry, she went to seek greener pastures and of course her travel route has completely changed

my favourite office colleague left me, she too has found a better opportunity in life, she grabbed it; personally i did not want her to leave... and i was one of those people who she use to seek advice. know i regret - should have told her it was a bad choice... but I know she is happy there... and i am very happy for her...

my..... dont know what to add here, cos she did not leave me, i left her. cause i did not have the courage to stand beside her. support her. I gave her no choice but to leave me. I wish and hope everyting with her is happy. and i dont have any ill-feelings for her. Just want her to be happy, that is one thing i would not have been able to give her.

5 Comments:

Blogger AlterinG Abhishek said...

oh!

9:13 PM  
Blogger sriram said...

cheer up buddy ..
life's fun provided you think it is !

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life does not stop...so move on! But start moving upwards. Take yourself to the level where no one can leave you...be it a partner or courage!
Get going

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life does not stop...so move on! But start moving upwards. Take yourself to the level where no one can leave you...be it a partner or courage!
Get going

4:05 AM  
Blogger moksh juneja said...

@kulpreet: thanks for the encouragement!! i did need it that time, but then i moved on!!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home